DKT International is a nonprofit organization, which designs and implements social marketing programs in 19 countries around the world to promote family planning. DKT Ethiopia is one of the most successful marketing and sales operations in the country and distributes various types of birth control products, reproductive health and child survival products across the country. It employs over 40 sales people responsible for selling and supplying DKT products to over 30,000 sales outlets across the country. Apposit worked with DKT to automate the collection of sales data which was being recorded on sales vouchers and subsequently manually consolidated.
- 64 sales agents across all 11 regions have been registered.
- In the course of a year, close to 10,000 sales reports were submitted.
- Sales volume reports provide valuable information to the marketing team.
- Reminders have contributed for timely submission.
- Management staff have been able to monitor sales agents’ performance on a daily basis.